Thursday 15 March 2012

Vineyard

I'm not a fan of wine,
only will drink wine on special occasion,
Anyway, first visit to vineyard is a very happy memory.
St. Annes Vineyards ^ ^
 very beautiful, isn't it?
 back to nature.. it is two hours away from city


 tested red wines
(the photo was people had their wedding in this vineyard, so romantic )
 here go for white wines
 a lot of variety....
 bigger than me ^ ^
 big vs small...
 this is what i took from the grape garden,
this is not the season, so the grapes are so tiny...

now I understand why so many people dream of live in Western country,
have their own vineyards and grape garden...
and a loyal fury doggie..

It's so lovely....

I became to appreciate wines more after visit to vineyards.
Anyway, still prefer Chile wine.
Hope I can visit a vineyard in Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment